The MABIS MiniComp COMPRESSOR NEBULIZER with Case can be used to administer medication to patients who are unable to ingest it orally. The nebulizer will administer it in mist form that the patient can inhale into the lungs.
The MABIS MiniComp COMPRESSOR NEBULIZER with Case features a built-in handle for easy portability. It uses compressed air to break the medication up into small droplets that the patient can directly inhale from its mouthpiece. The droplets are comprised of a mixture of air and particles of medication.
A portable nebulizer like this one will be particularly useful for individuals who:
- Have busy schedules and may not always be able to be at home for treatments with a non portable nebulizer;
- Travel frequently
- Prefer to use a smaller device that they can carry around with them.
Particle size ranges from 0.5 to 10 microns and maximum pressure is 36 psi.
This device is particularly useful to individuals suffering from illnesses like COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis or other respiratory conditions.
Some tips for successful use of the nebulizer are:
- Allow enough time in your schedule for treatments. Depending on the type of device and medication, the time required for each treatment can be as much as 15 minutes.
- Try to be as comfortabe and relaxed while receiving treatments. Many people find it useful to just watch TV, listen to music or simply read.
The basic steps for use of the nebulizer are as follows:
- Wash hands thoroughly
- Fill the nebulizer with the prescribed medication
- Insert the mouthpiece into your mouth
- Breathe through your mouth until the nebulizer is empty.
MABIS MiniComp COMPRESSOR NEBULIZER with Case – Features and Benefits
- Built-in handle for easy portability
- Particle size range: 0.5 to 10 microns
- Maximum pressure: 36 psi
- Compressor flow: 6 – 8 lpm
- Unit weight: 3.29 lbs
- Includes: 7ft air tubing, nebulizer, angled mouthpiece and 5 air filters