Mueller Sports Medicine MuellerKold Instant Cold Pack is made for those situations in which you don’t have time to get to a freezer, or in which ice is simply not convenient.
In the immediate aftermath of an acute injury, it is important to apply cold therapy to control bleeding, inflammation, swelling and pain. This is in contrast to chronic injuries, which are best treated with heat therapy.
The Mueller Sports Medicine MuellerKold Instant Cold Pack provides needed cold therapy when ice or other cooling sources are not available. It helps freeze the tissues, reduce the metabolic rate and constrict the blood vessels surrounding the injury.
This cold pack takes less than five seconds to start cooling once you have started squeezing it. It needs no refrigeration.
The MuellerKold pack is single use and is easily disposed of. It is also ammonium nitrate free.
This fast-acting cold compress pack is ideal for sports injuries or situations requiring first aid. It will help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery from cuts, minor bumps, headaches and toothaches. In addition, it will provide relief from muscle aches, strains and sprains, insect bites and minor burns.
Single Pack 6″ x 9″ (15.2 cm x 22.8 cm).
Mueller Sports Medicine MuellerKold Instant Cold Pack – Instructions
To activate your MuellerKold compress, follow these simple steps:
- Shake the contents of the bag to the bottom. Find the inner pouch.
- Holding it well away from your body and any others near you, use both hands to squeeze the inner pouch firmly until it breaks.
- Shake the MuellerKold vigorously for at least 30 seconds; by this time, it should have become cold.
- Wrap or cover the MuellerKold with a towel or some other insulating material to avoid applying it directly to your skin.
- Apply to the site of the injury
- When finished, dispose of the MuellerKold. It cannot be re-used.