This post was last updated on January 4th, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The Dunbar Medical Single Use Instant Cold Pack is designed for treatment of an acute injury in the immediate aftermath of suffering the injury. It provides needed cold therapy when ice or other cooling sources are not available, by freezing the tissues, reducing the metabolic rate and constricting the blood vessels surrounding the injury.
This cold pack takes less than five seconds to start cooling once you have started squeezing it. It needs no refrigeration. It is also single use and is easily disposed of. The ideal choice for pain relief pain, reduction of swelling, and speeding recovery from cuts, minor bumps, headaches and toothaches. In addition, it will provide relief from muscle aches, strains and sprains, insect bites and minor burns.
To activate your Dunbar Medical Single Use Instant Cold Pack follow these simple steps:
- Shake the contents of the bag to the bottom. Find the inner pouch.
- Holding it well away from your body and any others near you, use both hands to squeeze the inner pouch firmly until it breaks.
- Shake the Cold Pack vigorously for at least 30 seconds until it becomes cold.
- Wrap or cover the Cold Pack with a towel or some other insulating material to avoid applying it directly to your skin.
- Apply to the site of the injury
- When finished, dispose of the Cold Pack. It cannot be re-used.
Pricing is for a single pack – 24CM x 15CM.