ColPac® Chilling Units are designed with a large capacity and rapid chilling time to keep your clinic supplied with ColPacs throughout a busy day. They do not require any special plumbing alterations and can be used with a standard electrical outlet.
The chilled ColPacs provided by this unit can be used to treat acute injuries such as might result from a fall, blow or a sudden change of direction. They will help to reduce the patient’s metabolism and decrease the flow of blood to the injured area until you can begin the next stage of treatment.
Other features of these units include:
- A closed cell foam insulation for optimum energy efficiency;
- Energy efficiency is further increased by the use of a heavy duty compressor;
- Specially designed intyerior chilling coils ensure rapid cooling of your ColPacs.
- Stainless steel, welded construction for high durability;
- Mobile units are equipped with 8 cm rubber casters that facilitate silent frictionless movement around your clinic when required.
- ColPac® Chilling Units are equipped with drain valves to facilitate cleaning and defrosting.
- The thermostat for each unit is located in the rear, behind a removable panel.
- The refrigeration system of the ColPac® Chilling Units has been adjusted, tested and calibrated to chill the ColPaCs to a temperature between 10° F to 21° F (-6° C to -12° C).
- ColPac® Chilling Units operate through the use of a hydraulic capillary type thermostat and can be left connected to the power source, providing a ready supply of chilled ColPaCs.
Model C-5 Chilling Units come standard with 6 standard size and 6 half size ColPacs.
ColPac® Chilling Units – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 115 VAC~60 Hz
- Current: 4A
- Weight: 165 lb (74 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 190 lb (86 kg)
- Dimensions: 27”L x 16”W x 33”H (69 cm x 41 cm x 84 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Type B Safety Tests: UL 544 (US only)