WaveLength UltraSound Gel, Blue
Login For Dealer Pricing
Wavelength Ultrasound Gel is a medium viscosity gel for use as a conductive agent in therapeutic ultrasound, diagnostic imaging and other external procedures. It uses a bacteriostatic formula that inhibits growth of bacteria and is also free of salt, alcohol and fragrances.
Wavelength Ultrasound Gel is a multi-purpose medium viscosity blue gel designed for use as a conductive agent in therapeutic ultrasound, diagnostic imaging and other external procedures for which a thick medium is required. It has excellent lubricatory and glide capability and can spread uniformly without running or drying.
The gel is supplied in the following formats:
- single use (non sterile) packaging;
- 5L Uni-Pac Cube (fillable 250 ml bottle included);
- 100 ml tube;
- 250 ml bottle;
- 500 ml bottle; or
- 1L bottle.
Wavelength UltraSound Gel – Additional Features
- Salt, alcohol and fragrance free;
- Made from an advanced water soluble, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic formulation that will inhibit the growth and reproduction of bacteria;
- Optimum conductivity;
- Non corrosive;
- Comes in convenient & recyclable packaging