Wavelength Tens Gel is a thick and slightly sticky medium. It is designed for use in prolonged treatments such as TENS and NMES procedures. Therapists can also use it in other pplications where a high viscosity(thick) gel is required.
The gel is supplied in the following formats:
- single use (non sterile) packaging;
- 5L Uni-Pac Cube (includes 250 ml dispenser bottle);
- 100 ml tube;
- 250 ml bottle;
- 500 ml bottle; or
- 1L bottle.
Wavelength TENS Gel – Additional Features
- Free of salt, alcohol & fragrances;
- Manufactured from an advanced water soluble, hypoallergenic and bacteriostatic formulation. Growth and reproduction of bacteria in this product will be inhibited;
- Optimum conductivity;
- Non corrosive;
- Greaseless, for patient comfort;
- Non staining, for patient convenience.
- Packaged conveniently using recyclable materials.