The Primera TENS/NMES unit is a versatile device offering both temporary pain control and muscle stimulation in a convenient and user friendly package.
The Primera TENS/NMES unit is an all inclusive device for relief from muscular pain (both acute and chronic) and muscle soreness. Included with the unit are 6 NMES and 8 TENS preset programs, giving the user enormous flexibility over the degree and type of pain control available from the device. This is a superb accessory for those suffering from chronic pain conditions such as arthritis and who may need pain relief therapy “on the road”.
TENS therapy is used for temporary relief of pain, while NMES treatments help to stimulate the muscles for optimal muscle health and performance.
Included with the Primera TENS/NMES unit are:
- A carrying case;
- Lead wires;
- 2 sets of electrode 4 packs (2″ round”);
- An electrode positioning back belt;
- User manual
Primera TENS/NMES – Special Features
- An asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic waveform with no DC current. For more information on the differences between the various waveform types used for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation, please consult this page;;
- An “open electrode detect” feature that resets the output current at 0 if an open circuit is detected at either channel output; and
- Two year manufacturer warranty.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.