The Intelect IFC (interferential current) unit is designed to relieve the symptoms of acute trauma or surgery as well as to relieve the pain of these conditions.
Ships in 2-3 Days
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
The Intelect IFC (interferential current) unit will relieve the symptoms of acute trauma or surgery, including the pain of these conditions. Each unit includes lead wires, a nine volt battery, Dura-Stick™ self adhesive electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
Key features of this unit include:
- Dual Channel;
- Manual Selection for two or four electrodes;
- Adjustable pulse amplitude, interference frequency and difference frequency parameters;
- Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts) – continuous, 1/8, 8/8 and 10/10 ramped;
- Includes 120V AC line cord adapter;
- Sliding cover for controls and battery
Intelect IFC – Instructions For Use
- Apply electrodes to the exact site indicated by your doctor. Follow the instructions included with the electrodes labeling;
- Ensure that the area of your skin to which you will apply the electrodes is completely clean and dry;
- Place the electrodes firmly against your skin;
- Select the electrode numbers of the unit;
- Select the mode;
- Adjust the rate and channel amplitude
- When treatment is finished, switch the unit off and remove the electrodes.
- Thoroughly clean the area to which you have applied the electrodes;
Caution – please consult with your doctor before and while using this unit. In particular, its use in the following situations is contra indicated:
- Use over the carotid sinus nerves;
- Over the neck or mouth, as this may result in spasms of the laryngeal or pharyngeal muscles, leading to possible closure of your airway and consequent difficulty in breathing;
- Transthoracic application, as this may cause cardiac arrhythmias;
- Application over swollen, infected or inflamed areas or skin eruptions;
- Over or adjacent to areas that contain cancerous lesions;
- Over or near to the eyes.
Intelect IFC – Technical Specifications
- Channel: Single for 2 pole or Dual for 4 pole
- Waveform: Symmetric biphasic square
- Pulse Amplitude: 0~32 mA, adjustable (at 500 ohm load),Pulse Width: 125μ sec/phase, Pulse Frequency: 4000+/-10% Hz fixed
- Dimensions: 1.3” x 2.5” x 3.7” (33 x 64 x 94 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (140 g)
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.