Login For Dealer Pricing
The Intelect IFC (interferential current) unit is designed to relieve the symptoms of acute trauma or surgery as well as to relieve the pain of these conditions.
The Intelect IFC (interferential current) unit will relieve the symptoms of acute trauma or surgery, including the pain of these conditions. Each unit includes lead wires, a nine volt battery, Dura-Stick™ self adhesive electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
Key features of this unit include:
- Dual Channel;
- Manual Selection for two or four electrodes;
- Adjustable pulse amplitude, interference frequency and difference frequency parameters;
- Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts) – continuous, 1/8, 8/8 and 10/10 ramped;
- Includes 120V AC line cord adapter;
- Sliding cover for controls and battery
Intelect IFC – Instructions For Use
- Apply electrodes to the exact site indicated by your doctor. Follow the instructions included with the electrodes labeling;
- Ensure that the area of your skin to which you will apply the electrodes is completely clean and dry;
- Place the electrodes firmly against your skin;
- Select the electrode numbers of the unit;
- Select the mode;
- Adjust the rate and channel amplitude
- When treatment is finished, switch the unit off and remove the electrodes.
- Thoroughly clean the area to which you have applied the electrodes;
Caution – please consult with your doctor before and while using this unit. In particular, its use in the following situations is contra indicated:
- Use over the carotid sinus nerves;
- Over the neck or mouth, as this may result in spasms of the laryngeal or pharyngeal muscles, leading to possible closure of your airway and consequent difficulty in breathing;
- Transthoracic application, as this may cause cardiac arrhythmias;
- Application over swollen, infected or inflamed areas or skin eruptions;
- Over or adjacent to areas that contain cancerous lesions;
- Over or near to the eyes.
Intelect IFC – Technical Specifications
- Channel: Single for 2 pole or Dual for 4 pole
- Waveform: Symmetric biphasic square
- Pulse Amplitude: 0~32 mA, adjustable (at 500 ohm load),Pulse Width: 125μ sec/phase, Pulse Frequency: 4000+/-10% Hz fixed
- Dimensions: 1.3” x 2.5” x 3.7” (33 x 64 x 94 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (140 g)
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10
There are no reviews yet.