The Compex SP8.0 IFC unit offers the last word in muscle electro stimulation features for the serious athlete. This breakthrough IFC unit offers Compex’ innovative muscle intelligence (MI) technology with the following features:
- MI-Scan : scans the user’s muscles and adjusts the unit’s stimulation parameters to his or her individual physiology;
- MI-Action: Ensures that the user gets the most out of every workout session by combining his or her voluntary contractions with stimulated contractions generated by the unit, thus allowing the user total control over the workout;
- MI-Tens: facilitates the adjustment of stimulation levels for optimal pain management;
- MI-Autorange: a new feature that further enhances the ability of the Compex module to automatically determine the most appropriate stimulation level for the user’s needs.
The versatile Compex SP8.0 can operate in several modes to provide the following benefits:
- Conditioning – to improve endurance, strength, explosive strength, ankle twist prevention, cross training, core stabilization, hypertrophy (muscle building) and more;
- Recovery/Massage – to boost recovery from training, reduce muscle soreness or simulate a relaxing or reviving massage;
- Pain Management – for TENS pain management, less muscle tension and pain and easing of neck and back pain (including lumbago). Treatment of heavy legs & prevention of cramp
- Rehabilitation – Treatment/reversal of muscle atrophy
- Improved Overall Fitness – Toned thighs, chest & abs. Stronger shoulders & pecs. Improved lymphatic drainage.
Compex SP8.0 – Base Package
The base package for the Compex SP8.0 unit includes:
- SP8.0 IFC Unit;
- 4 modules;
- Loading station;
- 2 bags of Snap electodes (5 x 10 cm);
- 2 bags of Snap electrodes (5 x 5 cm);
- 2 bags of Snap electrodes (5 x 10 cm) – 1 attached;
- Stiff Transport case;
- Remote control protection shell;
- USB Wire;
- Instruction manual.
Compex SP8.0 Workout Pack
You can buy your Compex SP8.0 IFC with an optional workout pack of electrodes. Specific contents of the workout pack are:
- 5 bags of 5 x 10 cm 2 Snap electrodes;
- 5 bags of 5 x 5 cm Snap electrodes.
For 30 years, Compex has produced world class portable electrical muscle stimulators for serious athletes looking for improved performance in competition and faster recovery from training. Electrical muscle stimulators simulate the effect of the action potential of the body’s central nervous system to produce muscle contractions. They can be used for strength training, injury prevention or rehabilitation as well as many other therapeutic purposes.