Rehab 4 Channel Stimulator
The Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator comes with a host of advanced features to take your NMES and TENS therapy capabilities to the next level.
The Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator has 4 channels and has been developed for physiotherapists and rehab clinics who need to provide standard electrostimulation therapy to their patients. It provides pain management,treatment of vascular diseases and muscle stimulation all in one convenient unit. Pain relief mode can be used for several analgesic purposes including relief from the pain of arthritis. Other conditions treatable with this device include edema and muscle spasms.
The unit can be programmed in any of 4 standard configurations:
- Rehabilitation I
- Pain Relief I
- Vascular Conditioning I
- Standard program configuration.
Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator – Other Features
- The unit is Muscle Intelligence Technology (MI) ready and can deploy this technology on all 4 channels using 4 functions – Mi-Scan, Mi-Tens, Mi-Range and Mi-Action. Please note that the Mi-Cable must be purchased separately.
- The unit supports 2+2 operation. This allows the user to choose one program for channels 1 and 2 and another for channels 3 and 4. Using this feature, you can treat two different body parts or even two different patients simulatneously. You can also combine both NMES and TENS modes in a single treatment.
- Using the SKIP feature, you can manage the session time and move directly to the next stage (recovery) when necessary.
- Motor Point Pen included – this allows you to ensure optimal placement of electrodes;
- Programability – in addition to the standard programs, you can create personalized to suit the needs of individual patients.
- Detailed practical guide included with treatment recommendations and technical parameters for all included programs. The fold out cover of the guide includes illustrations of suggested electrode placements;
- Speed recharge feature allows full recharging in no more than 2.5 hours
- 3 Year Warranty
- Symmetrical biphasic 100% compensated wave form.
Please see the Instructions Tab for indications of the Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator.
Chattanooga Rehab Stimulator - Indications:
The physiotherapy unit is indicated in the treatment of most musculoskeletal injuries and diseases as well as in postoperative treatment after joint surgeries and in the treatment of several pain indications. Examples:
As an NMES device, indications are for the following conditions:
Retarding or preventing disuse atrophy
Maintaining or increasing range of motion
Relaxation of muscle spasms
Increasing local blood circulation
As a TENS device, indications are for the following conditions:
Symptomatic relief and management of chronic, intractable pain
Adjunctive treatment for post-surgical and post-trauma acute pain
Relief of pain associated with arthritis.
As a pulsed current device, indications are for the following conditions:
Reduction of edema (under negative electrode)
Reduction of muscle spasm
Influencing local blood circulation (under negative electrode)
Retarding or prevention of disuse atrophy
Facilitation of voluntary motor function
Maintenance of increase of range of motion
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.