Cefar Rehab X2
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Cefar Rehab X2 comes with Cefar Easy Touch and a preset program with comfortable stimulation.
The Cefar Rehab X2 is a combination TENS and NMES unit:
- Cefar Flow TENS with mixed frequency (Han-stimulation) and several pain relief programs;
- NMES mode with rehab programs for both neurological and orthopedic applications;
- NMES mode also offers alternating stimulation & strength programs with active rest, warm up, recovery and massage programs.
The Cefar Rehab X2 offers the following technological features:
- Cefar Easy Touch with automatic intensity adjustment. With this feature, intensity is automatically set at the optimal level at just the touch of a button. It is then automatically adjusted based on the results of an auto test analysis. Easy Touch simplifies treatment and offers assurance that stimulation will take place both optimally and effectively;
- Programability – the Cefar Rehab X2 allows the user to create and save 3 personalized programs for customized treatments.
This unit is a great option for treatment of painful conditions such as elbow arthritis.
Cefar Rehab X2 – Other Features
- Comes with a preset program with a comfortable stimulation level.
- You can use both channels simultaneously to combine pain relief with a pleasant simulated massage;
- Backlit screen;
- Pause function;
- Program lock;
- Key lock to prevent accidental program changes;
- Self Check
- Cones with a Two Year warranty.
Please login to post questions
There are no reviews yet.