The Intelect TranSport Ultrasound comes with 1 and 3.3MHz frequencies. It also has 10 user defined memory positions for user protocols.
This ultrasound unit features pulsed and continuous therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%).
A 5 cm² Sound Head Applicator is included with the unit and optional 1 cm², 2 cm² and 10 cm² Applicators are also available. Sound Heads are watertight for use in underwater therapy. All Sound Head Applicators are interchangeable due to Electronic Signature™ residing on all transducers. They are also equipped with a head warming feature.
The unit is designed for table top, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use and can be powered by 110V or batteries.
An optional Therapy Cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies.
The unit comes with a 2 year warranty.
Intelect Transport Ultrasound – Technical Specifications
- Mains power: 100-240 VAC ~50/60 Hz, 1.0 A
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Shipping weight: 9 lb (4 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.9″L x 11.3″W x 6.4″H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1
- IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5