The Intelect TranSport Electrotherapy stimulation unit comes with 2 channels of electrical stimulation output and also has a logical control system and large easy to read graphical LCD display. Each channel has independent intensity and parameter controls.
The unit includes 4 standard waveforms on board – interferential, premodulated, high volt and Russian.
In common with the other Intelect Transport units, the unit includes 10 user defined memory positions for user protocols.
The unit is designed for table top, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use and can be powered by 110V or batteries.
An optional Therapy Cart integrates with the unit to maximize storage of clinical supplies.
The unit comes with a 2 year warranty.
Intelect TranSport Electrotherapy – Technical Specifications
- Mains power: 100-240 VAC ~50/60 Hz
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Shipping weight: 9 lb (4 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.9″L x 11.3″W x 6.4″H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type BF
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1
- IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10