DURA-STICK® Premium Self-Adhesive Electrodes feature a pure conductive silver layer, together with choice wire and molded connectors. These electrodes are designed to provide optimal current dispersion with low impedance. Electrodes function as a conversion point between the flow of electrons from a TENS or other electrotherapy unit and the flow of ions within the body.
The pliable material of the DURA-STICK® Premium Self-Adhesive Electrodes will conform even to irregular body contours. They will also maintain excellent conductivity across their entire surface while doing so.
The stainless steel mesh backing of these electrodes provides the ideal conductor for the signal from your electrotherapy unit.
They are also available with a blue gel that protects sensitive skin and minimizes the risk of irritation.
They are available with several options as to shape and size, including 1.25″ round, 2″ round, 1.25″ x 2.5″ oval, 2.5″ x 5″ oval, 2″ square, 2″ x 3.5″ rectangle and 1.75″ x 3.75″ rectangle.
Caution – please do not embark on a course of electrotherapy before consultation with your physician. You should ensure that your electrotherapy treatment is always conducted under the supervision of your doctor.
DURA-STICK® Premium Self-Adhesive Electrodes – Instructions For Use
- Before use, make sure that the area of your skin to which you are going to apply the electrodes is clean and dry;
- Insert the lead from your electrotherapy unit with the Red (+) connector into one electrode;
- Insert the lead with the Black (-) connector into the other electrode;
- Ensure that the lead wires are firmly seated into the electodes;
- Also ensure that the numbers on each pair of electrodes correspond, e.g. that the red electrode labeled 1 is paired with the black electrode labeled 1;
- Remove the protective backing from the electrodes and apply to the area that you are treating;
- Ensure that the electrode is making contact with your skin across its entire surface.