The Intelect® TranSport 2-Channel Electrotherapy unit outputs 2 channels of electrical stimulation current and also has a logical control system and large easy to read graphical LCD display. Each channel has independent intensity and parameter controls.
The unit comes equipped to provide 4 standard waveforms – high volt, interferential, premodulated and Russian.
In common with the other Intelect® Transport units, the unit includes 10 user defined memory positions for user protocols.
The unit is designed for wall mount, table top, mobile or therapy cart use and can be powered by 110V or batteries.
You can by the unit with an optional Therapy Cart that combines with it to maximize storage room for clinical supplies.
The unit comes with a 2 year warranty.
Intelect® TranSport 2-Channel Electrotherapy – Applications
This unit can can elicit muscle contractions that are useful for a variety of purposes. It generates electrical signals and delivers them via electrodes to an area of the skin adjacent to the muscles that it is stimulating. The electrical impulses will mimic the action on the muscles of the central nervous system, causing them to contract. The applications of this technology include:
- Strength training for a healthy subject;
- Rehabilitation or injury prevention by totally or partially immobilized subjects. For example, health care workers can use it to prevent atrophy of muscles that are not in use due to injuries suffered by the patient.;
- Testing neural or muscular function
- As a post exercise recovery aid for athletes.
The unit cannot be used for reduce pain using transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation.
Intelect® TranSport 2-Channel Electrotherapy – Technical Specifications
- Mains power: 100-240 VAC ~50/60 Hz
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Shipping weight: 9 lb (4 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.9″L x 11.3″W x 6.4″H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 16.3 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type BF
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1
- IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-10