The Intelect® TranSport Combination unit outputs electrical stimulation signals on 2 channels and has a logical control system and a large easy to read graphical LCD display. The user can configure the intensity and parameter controls of each channel independently.
The unit includes 4 standard waveforms on board – high volt, interferential, premodulated, and Russian.
The ultrasound functionality has fully functional 1 and 3.33 Mhz ultrasound frequencies. It also features both pulsed and continuous therapy modes of operation (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%).
A 5 cm² Sound Head Applicator comes with the unit and you can also get 1 cm², 2 cm² and 10 cm² Applicators for use with it. The Sound Heads are watertight, which makes them suitable for underwater therapy. The Sound Head Applicators have an Electronic Signature™ on their transducers that makes them interchangeable. In addition, they come with a head warming feature.
In common with the other Intelect® Transport units, you can define 10 user configurations and store them in memory for use in user protocols.
The unit is designed for wall mount, table top, mobile use or therapy cart and can be powered by 110V or batteries. The optional therapy cart provides room for storage of supplies.
The unit comes with a 2 year warranty.
Intelect® TranSport Combination – Indicated Uses
You can use this unit for both electrical muscle stimulation and ultrasound imaging.
Electrical muscle stimulation has many training, cosmetic and therapeutic benefits, including:
- Strength training for athletes;
- Rehabilitation of atrophied muscles of patients who have suffered musculo-skeletal injuries;
- Evaluation of neural or muscular function;
- Post exercise recovery
You can also use this portable unit In ultrasound imaging mode to “see” internal body structures such as muscles, tendons, blood vessels or internal organs. Ultrasound imaging is real time, economical and does not bring any potentially harmful side effects.
Intelect® TranSport Combination – Technical Specifications
- Mains power: 100-240 VAC ~50/60 Hz, 1.0 A
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg)
- Shipping weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.9″L x 11.3″W x 10.1″H (32.8 cm x 28.8 cm x 25.7 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B
- Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10