Vectra Genisys Transport Laser
The Vectra Genisys Transport Laser comes without an applicator but provides both continuous and pulsed treatment modes & real time delivered dose feedback.
The Vectra Genisys Transport Laser from Chattanooga comes without a laser applicator but offers a host of features designed to take your clinic’s capabilities to another level.
Vectra Genisys Transport Laser – Key Features
- A feature rich design with extensive software/programming control over many operational features. The software has been designed to be user friendly and intuitive to simplify set up;
- Continuous & Pulsed treatment modes;
- Dosage can be displayed in either joules or joules/cm;
- Real time feedback on the dose even as it is being delivered;
- Can be used with up to 8 interchangeable Laser diode & Cluster Applicators with power ranging from 100mW to 1440 mW (sold separately);
- You can set up and store preset programs to meet your daily needs;
- On Line Graphical Library that helps you educate your patients to get the most out of their therapies;
- Can be used as a table top, wall mounted or mobile (cart mounted) device;
- Two sets of laser protective eyewear are included.
Vectra Genisys Transport Laser – Indications
- Temporary increase in local blood circulation;
- Muscle and joint pains and stiffness;
- Muscle relaxation;
- Relaxation of muscle spasms;
- Temporary relief of arthritic pain and stiffness.
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.