The Vectra Genisys® Therapy System from Chattanooga consolidates up to 6 therapeutic modalities in a single system to offer you a highly versatile, cost effective and upgradeable solution for your clinic’s equipment needs.
Vectra Genisys® Therapy System – Key Features
- A feature rich design with extensive software/programming control over many operational features. The software has been designed to be user friendly and intuitive to simplify set up;
- You can set up and store preset programs to meet your daily needs;
- On Line Graphical Library that helps you educate your patients to get the most out of their therapies;
- Unit seamlessly integrates sicx modalities – ultrasound, electrotherapy, ultrasound/ electrotherapy combination, laser, sEMG, and sEMG + stim. You can choose which of these you need at the outset and simply add new ones later as your needs evolve. No need to face the traditional costs associated with trading in a used unit and acquiring a new one;
- You can obtain ultrasound and laser applicators in various sizes. They are automatically recognized by the unit with the aid of Electronic Signature™ technology. You only need to select the appropriate size applicator and plug it in;
- Ultrasound applicators have a headwarming feature and are watertight to make them suitable for underwater therapies.
Vectra Genisys® Therapy System – Laser Indications
- Temporary increase in local blood circulation;
- Muscle and joint pains and stiffness;
- Muscle relaxation;
- Relaxation of muscle spasms;
- Temporary relief of arthritic pain and stiffness.
The unit can provide laser, SLD and LED therapy.
Vectra Genisys® Therapy System – Electrotherapy Indications
- Relief of acute or chronic
- Increased local blood circulation;
- Preventing/retarding disuse muscle atrophy;
- Muscle re-education;
- Increased joint range of motion;
- Stroke muscle re-education.
For electrotherapy applications, the unit can operate in 2 or 4 channel mode and with or without sEMG.
Vectra Genisys® Therapy System – Ultrasound Indications
These include, among others:
- Soft tissue injuries;
- Adhesive capsulitis;
- Shortened tissues due to past injuries or scar tissue.