Intelect Legend XT
US$2,946.80 – US$4,532.28
The Intelect® Legend XT provides a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, space saving unit and also features a modular capability that allows you to add more functionality as your practice grows and changes.
The Intelect® Legend XT is an advanced therapy system that features an advanced ergonomic design coupled with a sophisticated, versatile and easy to use interface. It provides a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, space saving unit and also features a modular capability that allows you to add more functionality as your practice grows and changes.
The Intelect® Legend XT can be purchased and used in four different configurations:
- 2 Channel Electrotherapy;
- 4 Channel Electrotherapy;
- 2 Channel combined Electrotherapy combined with Ultrasound functionality;
- 4 Channel combined Electrotherapy combined with Ultrasound functionality;
Intelect® Legend XT – Key Features
- The modular design allows you to start with the basic 2 channel electrotherapy unit and later add either 2 additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module;
- High quality 5″ FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface;
- Unit offers multiple waveform electrotherapy with six clinical waveforms – Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent;
- You can document your treatment data with patient data cards. These allow clinicians to capture and record accurate patient information using programs such as pain map profile, modality records and electrode placement diagrams.;
- User defined protocols enable you to customize waveforms to your specific needs and organize alphabetically by patient name for easy recall;
- Available dual frequency ultrasound capability at 1 or 3.3 MHz:
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% or 100%);
- Four ergonomically designed soundhead applicator sizes – 1 cm sq, 2cm sq, 5 cm sq and 10 cm sq;
- Watertight soundheads you can use in underwater therapy;
- Therapy System Cart to maximize space for storage of clinical supplies and neatly organize cables;
- Optional remote controls to allow treatment start, stop and pause as well as amplitude changes in mid session. The remotes are color coded, with each color designating a specific channel.
Intelect® Legend XT – Technical Specifications
- Mains Power: 100-240 VAC~50/60 Hz, 1.0 A
- Weight: 7 lb (3.2 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 12.75”L x 11.4”W x 8.75”H (32.4 cm x 28.9 cm x 22.2 cm)
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Electrotherapy Type BF,
- Ultrasound Type B Safety Tests: UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.