Model 900 Digital TENS/EMS/IF
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Model 900 from BodyMed is a digital tens/ems device that offers pain relief from TENS therapy as well as muscle/tissue rehabilitation from EMS treatment. The unit also offers IFC treatment as an alternative form of pain relief therapy.
The Model 900 from BodyMed is a dual channel digital tens/ems device that combines the benefits of pain relief from TENS therapy with muscle/tissue rehabilitation from EMS treatment. The unit is designed for convenience, ease of use, flexibility and safety:
- Convenience – the unit can be used at home or in the office as well as in a clinical setting. Those with demanding daily schedules will not have trouble finding the time for a daily treatment session with this unit. The unit is also lightweight and portable and easily fits into a briefcase or large purse.
- Ease of use – The Model 900 is lightweight and portable and comes with an easy to read operating manual. It also has a large and legible LCD display that displays useful information on the treatment session including mode of treatment, pulse rate, timer information and channel specific data. The display can also be used to read pulse width in TENS mode and EMS on/off time.
- Flexibility – the Model 900 has adjustable wave frequencies so that the therapist can customize treatment to the patient’s needs. Three waveforms are available – asymmetrical, biphasic and square pulse.
- Safety – The unit has plastic covered knobs that gurad the user from the risk of an electric shock. It also features a patient lock system that prevents changes to settings without the consent of the healthcare provider. The included timer allows the length of a treatment session to be set at either 15, 30 or 60 minute intervals.
Included with the Model 900 Digital TENS/EMS device are a carrying case (made from had plastic as mentioned above) 2 lead wires, 1 p4-pack of electrodes, a 9V bolt battery, AC adaptor and operating manual.
Model 900 Digital TENS/EMS Device – Technical Specifications
- 0-80 mA peak into 500 load each channel, constant current;
- Pulse Rate: 1-Hz-160 Hz (adjustable), 1 Hz/step (1-20 Hz), 5 Hz/step (20-160 Hz).
- Pulse Width: 50-260 ¬µs adjustable for TENS, 10 ¬µs/step and 250 ¬µs fixed for EMS.