The LP EmbioZ Leg Support Compression Tights features a Power System that covers the body from the waist down, with four benefits:
- It improves proprioception and with it the ability of the lower body to sense and avoid unnatural movements and positions that may cause harm. This reduces the risk of injury during intense training or competition. In these situations, the body will need to rely more on instinctive reactions for self protection.
- It acts in a manner akin to kinesiology tape and pulls the skin over the underlying muscles to improve blood flow to the muscles and the drainage of lymphatic fluid and metabolic waste away from them. This improves muscle endurance and your ability to maintain performance levels despite extended period of physical activity.
- It improves the effectiveness of the kinetic chain formed by the thighs, knees and lower legs, thus increasing the explosive power of actions such as jumping squatting, kicking, cycling or running.
- It applies general compression to the lower body. This will supplement the improvement to blood and lymphatic circulation described above.
In addition to the Power System, the LP EmbioZ Leg Support Compression Tights features a Comfort System to wick away perspiration. It also keeps your lower body adequately ventilated and at the correct temperature. The result is optimal comfort for you during long training.
The Compression Tights’ seamless design also improves wearing comfort. You will not have to worry about welts, marks or other damage to your skin despite the high level of compression
Tip – for best results, please ensure you position the Power System around your knee.
For Which Types Of Activity Is The LP EmbioZ Leg Support Compression Tights Recommended?
Any activity that relies on the lower body kinetic chain will see an improvement when you are wearing these tights. These include, but are not limited to:
- Track & Field (long jump or high jump)