MicroFiber Opaque, Panty Hose, 15-20mmHg
US$25.08 – US$39.84
Large, Medium, Small, X-Large
Black, Natural, Navy
Our LEGEND® MicroFiber Opaque Collection, Panty Hose, 15-20mmHg will not only treat venous conditions and mild varicosities but will also relieve your tired and aching legs and provide the ultimate in comfort and fashion.
The LEGEND® MicroFiber Opaque Collection, Panty Hose, 15-20mmHg provides graduated compression to your blood circulation and simultaneously offers the support your legs will need to keep you fresh throughout a long day. They also boast style, unmatched softness and durability. These are closed toe compression stockings.
What Are The Differences Between Opaque and Sheer Stockings?
Opaque stockings are less transparent than sheer stockings and may therefore be a good choice if you are looking to obscure skin blemishes or other unsightly marks. They will also provide greater warmth than sheer stockings during the colder months while maintaining a fashionable look. Finally, they also provide a better (more snug) fit when worn with looser fitting footwear.
What Are The Advantages Of Panty Hose Compression Stockings?
Panty hose stockings offer support over the entire leg including the hip and groin areas. Patients suffering from inadequate circulation in these areas are especially likely to appreciate the more comprehensive coverage of these stockings. Additionally, some people have difficulty with thigh high stockings not staying up during prolonged wearing periods. These individuals could find panty hose stockings to be a preferable alternative.
What Are The Advantages Of The 15-20mmHg Compression Level?
15-20mmHg compression, otherwise known as moderate compression, is a great choice for daily wear, travel, and sports. It will help improve circulation without being too tight on the patient’s legs.
LEGEND® MicroFiber Opaque Collection, Panty Hose, 15-20mmHg – Other Features
Comfort and fashion oriented features of the LEGEND® MicroFiber Opaque Collection, Panty Hose, 15-20mmHg include:
- The moisture wicking microfiber supports excellent breathability and will keep your feet dry and cool all day long.
- A welt band at the top of the stockings helps keep them in place throughout the day without binding, pinching or marking your skin.
- The seamless closed toe design makes these stockings go nicely with a closed toe shoe.
- The stockings are designed to perfectly complement a business outfit.
- As sheer stockings, they will allow your skin tone to be seen through the fabric and will also let more air through for added comfort. This makes them an ideal choice for the warmer months of the year.
- You will also find the LEGEND® MicroFiber Opaque Collection, Panty Hose, 15-20mmHg easier to put on and remove, thanks to Legend’s double wrapped fiber technology.
Four sizes are available: small, medium, large and extra large.
Colours available are black, natural and summer.
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression stockings if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the stocking. Pinch the heel and pull the stocking partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the stocking, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the stocking will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the stocking right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the stocking and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the stockings before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.