Compression Leg Sleeves
Login For Dealer Pricing
Large/XLarge, Small/Medium, X-Small
Aqua, Black, Blue, Hot Pink, Lavender, White, Yellow
Legend® Compression Leg Sleeves are built to enhance the performance of runners, cyclers, triathletes, CrossFitters, golfers and other athletes. They also feature an innovative “Power Band” for additional durability. Legend® Compression Leg Sleeves – Feel the Power of Compression.
LEGEND® Compression Leg Sleeves will produce increased power output, whatever your sport. They will also support your calves, relieve your shin splints and reduce fatigue & achyness in your legs.The sleeves offer 15-20 mmHg medical grade graduated compression to increase your performance and staying power and to stabilize your muscles for enhanced injury prevention.
The sleeves also feature an innovative “Power Band” around your ankle for increased endurance. They are ideal for triathletes, runners, cyclists, golfers, CrossFitters and most other sports.
As a bonus, the sleeves incorporate protection from ultra violet radiation during those long outdoor training sessions.
LEGEND® Compression Calf Sleeves are made in the USA and, as such, are manufactured under the quality standards. You can rest assured that their quality will not disappoint!
They come in sizes extra-small, small/medium and large/extra large and are available in black, white, aqua, yellow, lavender, hot pink and blue.
Material Construction: 9% Polyester, 80% Nylon and 11% Spandex.
Which Sports Will Benefit The Most From LEGEND® Compression Leg Sleeves?
- Although designed for all all sports, these calf sleeves are exceptionally popular amongst runners. They will increase endurance and power, while reducing your shin splints and calf cramps. You will also feel cool and dry during your training.
- Many Triathletes benefit from using these calf sleeves during training and/or competition. These leg sleeves are designed to handle the rigours of swimming, running and biking.
- Cyclists know that maintaining foot and leg health is critical. LEGEND® Compression Leg Sleeves will reduce the shin splints and calf cramps that plague many cyclists. They will also improve blood circulation, producer longer and more intense training sessions and competition performance.
- The sleeves will also benefit players of basketball, football, soccer and other sports. By stabilizing your fast twitch calf muscles, they will give you an edge in sports requiring quick changes of direction.
Graduated Medical Compression Hosiery should not be worn and is contraindicated for the following medical conditions:
• Advanced arterial disease of the legs , i.e. ischemia
• Congestive heart failure that is not controlled
• septic phlebitis of the leg that is not being treated
Please exercise caution in wearing compression socks if you have:
• Infections of the skin
• Allergy to garment fabrics
• Weeping dermatosis
• Limb Insensitivity
• Peripheral Artery Disease
Putting on your medically correct stockings/socks:
• The best time to put on your compression socks is as soon as you get out of bed. Your legs are least swollen when you wake up.
• Be careful – fingernails and jewelry can damage your hosiery. Use the pads of your fingers and the palms of your hand to put on the garment. Consider wearing rubber gloves to assist in putting on and protecting your garment.
• Cover open wounds with a sterile dressing prior to putting on the compression garment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Push your hand inside the sock. Pinch the heel and pull the sock partially inside out, so that the foot part remains turned in.
2. Firmly grasping each side of the sock, stretch it over your toes, pull it up to your heel, and adjust it to fit your foot comfortably. At this point, the sock will be on your foot with the leg portion inside out.
3. You can then reach down and pull the leg portion up. Turn the sock right side out one section at a time. You should also stretch the sock and adjust it up your calf as you go.
4. Smooth the hosiery on your leg using both hands in a massaging movement. Ensure that there are no wrinkles.
6. Remove the socks before going to bed, unless your doctor advises otherwise.
Silicone Top Band Care:
Use an alcohol wipe or mild soap to remove excess lotions, hair, oils and other material for maximum grip.
• Hand or Machine wash in warm water. A mild non-bleaching detergent may also be used.
• Machine Dry – low heat or hang dry
• Do not dry clean or iron
• Do not wring
• Do not use fabric softener
There are no reviews yet.