The LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection will improve your blood circulation and simultaneously provide the support your legs will need to keep you fresh throughout a long day. They also boast style, unmatched softness and durability.
They are latex free and utilize LEGEND’s double wrapped fiber design to provide the most comfortable medical grade graduated compression experience available. If you have a history of allergies, you don’t have to worry about the risk of experiencing adverse medical reactions.
Additional comfort features:
- The moisture wicking microfiber supports excellent breathability and will keep your feet dry and cool all day long.
- A welt band at the top of the stockings helps keep them in place throughout the day without binding, pinching or marking your skin.
Taken together, these comfort oriented features support better patient compliance and therefore improved treatment outcomes.
Fashion oriented features are:
- The seamless closed toe design makes these stockings go nicely with a closed toe shoe.
- The stockings are designed to perfectly complement a business outfit.
- As sheer stockings, they will allow your skin tone to be seen through the fabric and will also let more air through for added comfort. This makes them an ideal choice for the warmer months of the year.
You will find these stockings easier to put on and remove, thanks to Legend’s double wrapped fiber technology.
You can buy these stockings in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg.
They come in three lengths: knee high, thigh high and panty hose.
Four sizes are available: small, medium, large and extra large.
Colours are black, natural, summer or charcoal (20-30 mmHg compression only).
Tip – measure for size earlier in the day, when there is little or no swelling in your legs. This way, there is less risk that you will end you with too large a size and less compression than you actually need.
Tip #2- if you only need compression on one leg, you can wear a stocking on that leg only.
If you are one of the types of individuals who would benefit from graduated compression technology, you should definitely give the LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection your serious consideration. You should first seek the assistance of your healthcare advisor or a qualified compression fitter in determining the level of compression that is right for you.
LEGEND® Simply Sheer Collection: Indications
- Chronic foot or leg swelling
- A requirement to frequently travel long distances, e.g. via planes or tranes
- Mild venous disorders or insufficiencies, varicosities or edema
- Varicose veins
- Heaviness and/or a tired feeling in the legs
- If you are required to stand or sit for long hours due to work or other requirements