LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks are designed for running, cycling, triathlon, CrossFit, golf, weight lifting, team sports and many other athletic activities. They are designed to promote blood circulation for maximum power, improved athletic performance and faster muscle recovery. At the same time, they provide support of your ankles, shins, calves, achilles, and foot arches.
What are the main benefits of wearing LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks?
- These socks offer moderate graduated compression (15-20mmHg) that increases oxygen levels and blood circulation in order to boost energy and reduce muscle fatigue, exertion and soreness.
- They also stabilize your lower leg muscles and facilitate improved blood circulation, thus propelling you to higher performance levels. The 15-20 mmHg graduated compression gives your legs the support they need to perform at their best!
- In addition to improving your blood circulation, graduated compression technology decreases the accumulation of lactic acid in your legs. This in turn reduces your exposure to potential cramping in your calves.
- Fourth, they increase the muscle stabilization in your legs and provide a robust fit. This will also reduce your risk of experiencing shin splints.
- Fifth, your you will experience a shorter recovery period between training stints. As a result of your improved blood circulation, you will experience less swelling, fatigue and general soreness than you previously did.
- The LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks are designed on a 168 needle machine using polypropeline, nylon, and spandex. As a result, you will experience outstanding comfort from their moisture wicking properties.
- Their open stitch design over the calves enhances breathability,leaving a cool and comfy feeling in your legs during your training.
- The socks are equipped with an “arch clencher” that holds them in place while you train., The clencher also helps to reduces any plantar fasciitis symptoms you may be experiencing.
LEGEND® Compression Performance Socks – Construction Attributes
- Expandable and seamless terry cushion toe and foot pocket for added comfort
- Open stitch design in the foot area, increasing breathability
- Arch support (clencher) with a 3 x 1 pattern to hold the sock in place and keep blisters away
- Open stitch design between the arch and heel – loosens on in-step
- 2 x 1 stitch pattern in heel for maximum support
- Extra cushioning at the achilles area to provide the support you need to reduce your risk of injury
- Poly-grey yarns with moisture wicking capabilities for extra comfort
- 1 x 1 alternate open stitch pattern along the the calf for additional breathability and comfort
- Stylish 3 x 1 ribbed elastic pattern along the leg that also provides compression.
- Comfort welt at the top uses a 1 x 1 stitch pattern to hold the sock in place
- Their construction uses spandex for outstanding stretch and comfort
These unisex socks come in sizes small, medium, large and extra large. Colors are black,white, aqua, yellow, lavender, hot pink and blue.
Material Construction: 9% Polyester, 80% Nylon and 11% Spandex.