The popular LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks are designed for everyday use and comfort combined with the blood and lymphatic fluid circulatory benefits of graduated compression.
There are numerous comfort oriented features:
- For those with falling arches (flat feet) these socks offer a unique feature – a plantar fascia band for additional arch support. They also possess a meshed ventilation panel in the upper foot area to maintain a fresh feeling for your feet and lower legs.
- If you have a history of allergies, the latex free construction will also be a valuable feature. It frees you from worrying about potential medical reactions even when wearing them all day long.
- They also feature Y-gore heel and toe pockets for a more natural fit.
- The socks are made from a moisture wicking microfiber that supports high breathability and helps keep your feet dry and cool throughout the day.
- A wide top band at the top of the socks helps keep them in place throughout the day (even though strenuous activity) without binding, pinching or marking your skin.
These features guarantee that these socks will offer you the most comfortable medical grade graduated compression experience available.
The seamless closed toe design makes these socks go nicely with a closed toe shoe.
These trouser socks come in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg.
They arte also available in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large.
Colours are black, navy, khaki and white.
We suggest that you measure for size early in the day. At that time, your legs are less swollen and you will run less risk of choosing a size that is too large.
Please consult with your healthcare advisor to determine the level of compression appropriate to your individual health condition.
LEGEND® Casual Trouser Socks: Indications
- Chronic foot or leg swelling
- A requirement to frequently travel long distances, e.g. via planes or tranes
- Mild venous disorders or insufficiencies, varicosities or edema
- Varicose veins
- Heaviness and/or a tired feeling in the legs
- If have to stand or sit for long periods due to work or other requirements