The LEGEND® Business Ribbed Dress Socks promote improved blood circulation and simultaneously provide the support you need to keep your legs fresh and the style to perfectly complement your business outfit.
These are high quality fashionable unisex dress socks that bring the circulatory and other therapeutical benefits of graduated compression.
- Latex free, so that even if you have a history of allergies, you will be able to wear these socks with complete peace of mind.
- They also offer Y-gore heel and toe pockets for a more natural fit.
- Additionally, they are made from a moisture wicking microfiber that supports high breathability and will keep your feet dry and cool throughout the day.
- A welt band at the top of the socks helps keep them in place throughout the day (even though strenuous activity) without binding, pinching or marking your skin.
With these features, these compression socks will offer you the most comfortable medical grade graduated compression experience available. Taken together, these comfort oriented features support better patient compliance and therefore improved treatment outcomes.
The fashionable design makes them a great complement to a business outfit.
These dress socks come in 2 graduated compression levels: 15-20 mmHg and 20-30 mmHg, and in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large. Colours are black, navy and khaki.
We suggest that you get measured for size earlier in the day, when your legs are less swollen. You will then run less risk of choosing a size that is too large.
If you are the type of person who could benefit from the use of graduated compression technology, you first need to choose the level of compression appropriate for you.
How Do These Socks Compare With Legend® Women’s Diamond Dress Socks?
- Both are business socks, but this sock is unisex, whereas the Diamond Dress sock is designed for women
- This sock has a ribbed pattern as opposed to the argyll (diamond) pattern of the Diamond Dress sock
- The LEGEND® Business Ribbed Dress Socks have Y-gore heel and toe pockets, unlike the Diamond Dress Socks.
LEGEND® Business Ribbed Dress Socks: Indications
- Chronic foot or leg swelling
- A requirement to frequently travel long distances, e.g. via planes or tranes
- Mild venous disorders or insufficiencies, varicosities or edema
- Varicose veins
- Heaviness and/or a tired feeling in the legs
- If have to stand or sit for long hours due to work or other requirements