Montane Columbia 2 Section
CALL FOR PRICE
The Montane Columbia 2 Section table from Chattanooga is available with 4 wheels. Hiqh quality upholstery and foam padding, silent operation, reliability and attention to ergonomic details are just some of the merits of this Chattanooga treatment table line.
The Montane Columbia 2 Section from Chattanooga is a fixed height table that is available with 4 wheels. It is designed for the budget conscious buyer looking for the essential features she needs to provide quality care for her patients.
It is available with navy blue, black or graphite grey upholstery from Vowalon, a leading German name in the industry. The upholstery is fire resistant, bio-compatible, scratch resistant and water resistant.
Montane Columbia 2 Section- Key Features
- Dual foam layers – the bottom foam pad is semi hard and the top pad is soft foam. This provides the proper resistance for the therapist during treatment as well as maximized patient comfort.
- There are adjustable foot plates on all four feet to ensure stability of the table even on non level surfaces.
- As illustrated, the table is available with an optional paper roll holder. Other available options include a stabilization belt, Kaltenborn wedge, traction supports and various wedges and bolsters to allow you to provide the full range of therapies to your patients.
- This table can be knocked down for shipping and reassembled at the destination point, thus reducing freight costs. You can also stack it on top of or below other tables during shipping, which further reduces transit costs.
Montane Columbia 2 Section- Articulations
The Montane Columbia 2 has a back rest section that you can raise up to 45º from a horizontal position. It also has a fixed middle section. The table has a lifting capacity of 330 lbs and so can accommodate almost all patients except the obese.
Montane Columbia 2 Section- Technical Specifications
- Weight: 242 lbs plus 66 lbs pallet when shipping
- Dimensions: 79″ x 27″ x19″-40″ (LxWxH)
- Shipping dimensions: 86″ x 35″ x 30″
- Lifting capacity: 330 lbs
- Safety Tests: Meets Directive 93 / 42 /EEC, Certified to CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 601.1-M90x/A2
Questions and answers for our valued customers:
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.