N95 Respirator – Box of 20
Login For Dealer Pricing
The Almedic N95 masks are comfortable to wear and allow you to continue breathing normally without exposing your lungs to irritants or dangerous elements. The N95 provides a 95% filter efficiency level against particulate aerosols. Ideal for use in an environment that has pollutants. May also be used in the Healthcare field, but it is recommended the N95 be discarded after each use.
The Almedic N95 Respirator is a conical mask made from soft comfortable material. It comes equipped with two adjustable elastic straps and a flexible nose piece for a secure and safe fit. The N95 provides a 95% filter efficiency level against particulate aerosols free of oil, subject to time restrictions. These masks are useful for those working on home improvement or building restoration projects. It will provide protection from smoke, dust, dangerous fumes or other pollutants.
The US Centers For Disease Control (CDC) has recommended the use of N95 respirators to prevent transmission of certain diseases including Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in health care settings. However, if it a health care worker wears the mask in the presence of a patient suspected of having SARS, he or she should remove and discard the respirator after leaving the patient’s room. Ideally, the health care worker should not re-use the respirator. After removing and disposing of the respirator, the health care worker should apply hand hygiene. Reuse may increase the potential for contamination through contact with infectious droplets on the outside of the respirator.
The masks are comfortable to wear and allow you to continue breathing normally without exposing your lungs to irritants or dangerous elements.
The Almedic N95 respirator comes in boxes of 20.
Almedic N95 Respirator - Instructions
- Hold the respirator firmly against your face, over your nose and mouth;
- Stretch the lower elastic strap over your head first. positioning it behind your head and below your ears;
- Stretch the top elastic strap over your head, positioning it above your ear;
- Gently press the Almedic N95 Respirator against your face, positioning it to fit snugly around your nose and mouth;
- If the respirator becomes damaged, or a proper fit cannot be maintained, change the respirator immediately.
- Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 20% oxygen
- Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health
- Do not exceed maximum use concentration established by regulatory standards
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death