CRYODERM® Heat Therapy provides the same benefits as the Cold Therapy product. In addition to its ability to break the pain-spasm cycle and permit the flow of blood into the painful area as well as the removal of toxins, it warms and soothes painful areas.
As with CRYODERM® Cold Therapy products, CRYODERM® Heat Therapy switches energy production in the pain site from anaerobic to aerobic. This stops the accumulation of lactic acid and helps to further reduce pain.
The ingredients used in this pain relieving product are:
- Capsaicin – in topical use use, this has widely recognized pain relieving properties.
- Camphor, which is known to stimulate nerve endings sensitive to cold, producing a warm sensation when vigorously applied, or a cool sensation when applied gently. It also has anesthetic and antimicrobial properties.
- Aloe Barbadensis, also known as aloe vera.
- Green Tea Extract
- MSM – this regulates the sodium-potassium pumps in the cells of the injury area. This improves cell permeability, fluid flow and cell toxin removal. The end result is quicker pain reduction.
- Arnica, which in topical application has been proven to be effective in reducing bruising, swelling, edema and hematomas.
- Boswellia, which brings anti inflammatory and anti arthritic benefits.
- ILEX – derived from the holly shrub and known to reduce pain and swelling as well as loosen stiff joints.
- Tocopheryl Acetate, which provides significant antioxidant benefits.
- Yucca Aloifolia
These ingredients are combined in a proprietary blend that allows them to operate in synergy and reinforce each other.
Other Benefits of CRYODERM® Heat Therapy
- Silicone free
- Isopropyl alcohol-free
- Methyl salicylate-free
- Certified gluten-free
This product is available as a 3 oz roll on, 4 oz gel or 16 oz gel.
The containers used are recyclable and made with recycled plastics and cardboard. As a result, your use of this product will help to protect the environment.