Dura Stick Plus Electrodes
Login For Dealer Pricing
Dura Stick Plus Electrodes feature a carbon conductive film incorporated into a flexible spun lace backing and a PermaGel Hydrogel for better conformability to body contours.
Dura Stick Plus Electrodes are the most economical self adhesive electrodes from the DURA-STICK® line. They feature a carbon conductive film incorporated into a flexible spun lace backing and a PermaGel Hydrogel for better conformability to body contours.
Dura Stick Plus electrodes will function as a conversion barrier between the flow of electrons produced by a TENS machine or other electrotherapy device and the flow of ions in bodily tissues.
Improved conformability to body contours will result in greater surface area contact with your body. This will in turn improve the electrodes’ conductive capability.
These electrodes are compatible with any of the Chattanooga TENS machines or eelectrical stimulation devices. You can use them for pain reduction, to rehabilitate disused muscles that have atrophied or to prevent such atrophy.
Dura Stick Plus Electrodes come 4 per pack but can also be purchased 10 packs per case. They are available in several sizes and shapes including 1.5″ x 2.5″ oval, 2″ x 3.5″ rectangular, 2″ round and 2″ x 4″ oval.
In addition to the above variations, you can also purchase sEMG Dura Stick Plus electrodes (sold only by the case of 100). These have specialized sensors used in electromyography, a diagnostic technique that measures and records the electrical activity generated by skeletal muscles. sEMG is a non-invasive method that involves placing electrodes on the surface of the skin overlying the muscles of interest to detect and analyze muscle activity.
Caution – you should consult with your doctor before undertaking any form of electrotherapy treatment and, once treatment has started, you should undergo it under your doctor’s supervision.
Dura Stick Plus Electrodes – Usage Instructions
- Before use, make sure that the treatment area is clean and dry;
- Insert the electrotherapy unit lead with the Red (+) connector into one electrode;
- Insert the other lead into the other electrode;
- Ensure that you have seated the lead wires firmly into the electrodes;
- Also ensure that the numbers on each pair of electrodes correspond to each other. For example, that the red electrode labeled 1 is paired with the black electrode labeled 1;
- Remove the protective backing from the electrodes and secure them to the area that you are treating;
- For optimal conductivity, ensure that each electrode is making contact with your skin across its entire surface.