CRYODERM® Pain Relieving Warming Lotion provides the same benefits as the Cold Therapy product. In addition to its ability to break the pain-spasm cycle and permit the flow of blood into the painful area as well as the removal of toxins, it warms and soothes painful areas.
The non medicinal ingredients used in this pain relieving product are:
- Capsaicin .
- Aloe Barbadensis, also known as aloe vera.
- Green Tea Extract
- MSM – aids in opening the pores to allow the product to pass through the skin’s layers and penetrate deep into the joint. When applied, it creates a tingling sensation.
- Arnica, an anti-bruising agent and helps reduce swelling and contusions.
- Boswellia, Used in Asian and African folk medicine to reduce inflammation and improve mobility to relieve pain..
- ILEX – reduces swelling as well as loosens stiff joints.
- Tocopheryl Acetate.
- Yucca Aloifolia
These ingredients are combined in a proprietary blend that allows them to operate in synergy and reinforce each other.
Other Benefits of CRYODERM® Pain Relieving Warming Lotion
- Silicone free
- Isopropyl alcohol-free
- Methyl salicylate-free
- Certified gluten-free
This product is available in a 4 oz bottle. The containers used are recyclable and made with recycled plastics and cardboard. As a result, your use of this product will help to protect the environment.
Please note that the claims made above have not been approved by Health Canada.