CRYODERM® Cold Therapy Gel works by breaking the pain-spasm cycle and stopping the muscle contractions caused by pain. Once the muscles have ceased their involuntary contractions, blood can flow into the affected area and waste materials can be removed from it, leading to pain relief. Additionally, as energy production switches from anaerobic to aerobic, the accumulation of lactic acid in the injury area ceases, further reducing pain.
CRYODERM® Cold Therapy Gel has 300% more active ingredients than other topical analgesics and provides deep, penetrating, long lasting and cooling pain relief.
The ingredients are as follows:
- Menthol – the menthol in CRYODERM® Cold Therapy Gel comes from the Mentha Arvensis leaf. Unlike the menthol used in other products, it is not coal tar or a synthetic blend.
- MSM – this regulates the sodium-potassium pumps in the cells of the injury area. This improves cell permeability, fluid flow and cell toxin removal. The end result is quicker pain reduction.
- Arnica, which in topical application has been proven to be effective in reducing bruising, swelling, edema and hematomas.
- Boswellia, which brings anti inflammatory and anti arthritic benefits.
- Eucalyptus – a pain reliever with warming and anti bacterial properties.
- ILEX – derived from the holly shrub and known to reduce pain and swelling as well as loosen stiff joints.
- Peppermint oil, which stimulates the vascular and lymphatic systems and further accelerates the removal of metabolic waste from the site of the pain and the reversal of the ischemic condition causing the pain.
- Purified Water, which ensures the absence of foreign chemicals.
- Essential Oils
These ingredients are combined in a proprietary blend that allows them to operate in synergy and reinforce each other.
Other Benefits of CRYODERM® Cold Therapy Gel
- Silicone free
- Isopropyl alcohol-free
- Methyl salicylate-free
- Certified gluten-free
This product is available in sample packs or in 4oz, 16oz, 32oz and 1 Gallon containers. The containers are made with recycled plastics and cardboard and are themselves recyclable. As a result, your use of this product will help to protect the environment.