CRYODERM® Cold Therapy Gel works by breaking the pain-spasm cycle and stopping the muscle contractions caused by pain. Once the muscles have ceased their involuntary contractions, blood can flow into the affected area and waste materials can be removed from it, leading to pain relief.
The menthol in CRYODERM® Cold Therapy Gel is steam-extracted from peppermint. The vapours extracted form a waxy-crystal substance which is pure menthol. These crystals are then dissolved into the liquid product. No chemicals or heavy metals are used in this process.
The non medicinal ingredients are as follows:
- MSM – helps to open the pores to allow the product to pass through the skin’s layers and penetrate deep into the joint. When applied, it creates a tingling sensation.
- Arnica – anti-bruising agent and helps reduce swelling and contusions.
- Boswellia – helps reduce inflammation and improve mobility to relieve pain.
- Eucalyptus – a pain reliever believed to have warming and anti bacterial properties.
- ILEX – helps reduce swelling as well as loosen stiff joints.
- Peppermint oil – creates a burning-cold sensation. It has anesthetic properties, and acts as a vascular and lymphatic system stimulant..
- Purified Water, to ensure the absence of foreign chemicals.
- Essential Oils
These ingredients are combined in a proprietary blend that allows them to operate in synergy and reinforce each other.
Other Benefits of CRYODERM® Cold Therapy Gel
- Silicone free
- Isopropyl alcohol-free
- Methyl salicylate-free
- Certified gluten-free
This product is available in sample packs or in 4oz, 16oz, 32oz and 1 Gallon containers. The containers are made with recycled plastics and cardboard and are themselves recyclable. As a result, your use of this product will help to protect the environment.
Please note that the claims made above have not been approved by Health Canada.