BioFreeze Professional – 4 oz Spray
Login For Dealer Pricing
The BioFreeze Professional – 4 oz Spray is a pain relief product which, when applied, causes menthol to bind with temperature sensitive receptors in the skin and produce a cold sensation to overwhelm the pain signals that would otherwise be felt. We apologize, but we are unable to sell this product to pharmacies, home health stores, sports stores or other retail businesses.
The BioFreeze Professional – 4 oz Spray is a menthol-based pain relief product that works by producing a cold sensation that overwhelms the pain signals passing through the spine and reaching the brain. It does this via the ability of menthol to bind to temperature sensitive receptors in the tissues of the body and produce this overwhelming effect to “drown out” the pain signals. Although this works similarly to ice in its pain relieving effects, BioFreeze brings some additional benefits:
- It is a more powerful pain relieving agent than ice;
- It is more comfortable on the skin and easier to deploy (e.g. you don’t have to have a refridgerator and the time you would normally require to produce ice).
- It is also longer lasting (based on the subjective experience of 9 in 10 patients).
Compared to oral pain relievers, the BioFreeze Professional – 4 oz Spray also enjoys several advantages:
- It is a natural product and is non addictive, unlike many oral pain medications;
- It offers targeted pain relief, unlike an oral analgesic that acts on the entire body;
- It is far less likely to interact with other medications you may be taking and you will not overdose from its use;
- You don’t need a prescription to get BioFreeze.
The spray applicator allows you to target specific areas of the body where pain may be present. It also permits you to treat painful areas that may not be easily reach using a roll on applicator or your hands. You can apply the medication without it getting on your hands. The product is small enough to be carried to work in your coat pocket, briefcase or handbag and be ready to hand whenever the pain shows signs of returning. Use it to manage the pain of arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis or Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness, such as you may experience after prolonged periods of strenuous exercise.
There are no reviews yet.