The Bio Skin CrossFire ROM knee brace is a knee ligament protection system featuring a new SlimLok™ adjustable hinge.This brace protects knees with ligament tears or sprains. Its rigid uprights are slightly flared to contour to the leg’s natural shape and to provide stability so that the patient can move and be active with confidence. The thin hinge is easy to adjust for flexion and extension control during the rehabilitation period.
The Crossfire ROM’s Stratus material provides extra breathability and a forgiving fit. Stratus is a tri-laminate material with high powered Lycra on the outsides and an elastic porous membrane in the middle. In addition to a forgiving fit, this elasticity provides more dynamic compression. Like all Bio Skin materials, Stratus is hypo allergenic 100% neoprene and latex free.
As with all Bio Skin braces, the effectiveness of the Bio Skin CrossFire ROM knee brace is enhanced by the the SkinLok™ feature. This increases adherence to the skin in the presence of perspiration, thus reducing slippage during periods of intense physical activity. With the brace remaining firmly in its intended position, the CrooFire ROM knee brace will continue to be effective in reducing pain and promoting healing while your patients pursue their normal activities.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable hinge for flexion / extension control
- ActiveSeam™ prevents chafing
- Closed patella design to reduce swelling
- Tensioned fabric prevents bunching behind the knee
- Universal left or right
Conditions and Indications
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Sprain
- Knee Instability
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Tear or Sprain
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Tear or Sprain
- Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Sprain