This post was last updated on December 22nd, 2020 at 10:17 pm
The Bio Skin Q Lok ROM knee brace supports the rehabilitation of the patellofemoral joint while preventing dislocation during everyday activities. The brace features a dynamic patella traction strap to help those suffering from a high Q angle, chronic pain from patellar tilt, glide or poor alignment.
The ultra thin hinge brace gives the option of limiting flexion and extension of the knee.
As with most Bio Skin braces, patient comfort is a priority in the design of the Bio Skin Q Lok ROM. The area behind the knee is made of a single layer lycra portion pre-tensioned to prevent chafing, irritation and bunching. The rest of the brace is composed of Bio Skin’s patented Stratus material. The entire brace is hypo allergenic and 100%, latex and neoprene free.
The Bio Skin Q Lok ROM knee brace features the SkinLok™ feature. This increases adherence to the skin in the presence of perspiration, thus reducing slippage during periods of intense physical activity. With the brace remaining firmly in its intended position, the brace will continue to be effective in reducing pain and promoting healing while your patients pursue their normal activities.
Features and Benefits
- Dynamic patellar traction strap for maximum control
- Closed patella design to increase surface contact area in the joint
- Adjustable hinge for flexion / extension control
- ActiveSeam™ prevents chafing
- Tensioned fabric prevents bunching behind the knee
- Universal left or right
- Ultra-thin Cirrus material behind the knee – latex and neoprene free
Conditions and Indications
- Anterior Knee Pain
- Maltracking Patella
- Patellar Glide, Subluxation and Tilt
- Patellofemoral Knee Pain
- Patellofemoral Osteoarthritis
- Post Surgical Lateral Release
- Tight Lateral Retinaculum
- Knee Instability