The Darco Orthowedge is a foot bracing system that is clinically proven to reduce weight bearing pressure on the forefoot. This promotes faster healing after surgery, trauma or when forefoot wounds or ulcerations are present.
Darco Orthowedge – Features and Benefits
- Reduces forefoot pressure by as much as 57%
- Square-toe design acts as a bumper to protect the toes and provides better left/right fit
- Ankle strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction
- Removable forefoot closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure
- Zoned outsole has an aggressive tread under the midfoot where traction is needed most
- EVA insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed or removed to accommodate PQ PegAssist™ off-loading insole