The Darco All Purpose Boot embodies nearly perfect four season postoperative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. The boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts.
Features and Benefits
- Rocker sole promotes wound care by reducing plantar pressure under the forefoot and heel by over 25%
- Square-toe design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better left/right fit
- Ankle strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction
- Removable forefoot closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure
- Unique metatarsal shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the forefoot