The BioSkin Compression Shin Splint features their patented SkinLok™ feature that keeps the wrap from slipping out of place during use. The splint pushes lymphatic fluid away from the injured area to promote pain relief and healing. It is a five inch width low profile design that applies direct pressure for fast pain relief. It also includes a silicone gel insert and is fleece lined for comfort and to wick perspiration away.
Available in 2 sizes: XS-MD and LG- 2XL. Please see sizing chart for guidance on fitting.
BioSkin Compression Shin Splint – Key Features
- The wrap-around design provides a contoured fit around the calf;
- A silicone gel pad fits over the affected area for strain absorption;
- A fleece lined inner surface increases wearing comfort and wicks perspiration away from the leg;
- The splint applies compression over the shin splint area and reduces the muscle activity that would otherwise aggravate pain and tenderness down the lower leg;
- The splint is extremely low profile and is more light weight than other competitor’s brands;
- You can customize the tightness of the wrap;
- Thanks to the SkinLok™ feature, the splint stays in place with even vigorous running;
- Constructed of Bio Skin® Ultima 2sL ™ material and is 100% neoprene and latex free.