On this page, we have listed some of the questions most frequently asked by current or potential customers as well as the answers to these questions. We have included general customer service questions as well as questions on Bio Skin, Mueller Sports Medicine, LP Support and Kinesio products.
We hope you will find this information useful.
- 1 General Customer Service Questions
- 1.1 Is there a retailer near my location who carries your products?
- 1.2 How long will it take to process and ship my order?
- 1.3 How can I contact my local sales representative?
- 1.4 What is your return policy?
- 1.5 I would like to place an order on behalf of a team or other large organization. Can I contact you directly for a customized quotation?
- 1.6 I am interested in looking at some catalogs of your products. Can I find them online, or do I need to contact you directly?
- 1.7 I do not qualify for a wholesale account but I am nevertheless interested in shopping with you. Is this possible?
- 1.8 I’m having trouble locating a product on your website.
- 2 Product-Specific Questions: Bio Skin
- 2.1 I am interested in buying a Bio Skin orthopedic support but I’m uncertain about the size I need. How can I find this information?
- 2.2 I need some guidance on how to put on the Bio Skin product I have purchased. Where can I find this information?
- 2.3 Can I develop an allergic reaction from wearing my Bio Skin brace?
- 2.4 Will my Bio Skin orthopedic brace slip or migrate from its proper position while I am wearing it?
- 2.5 How do I wash my Bio Skin® product?
- 2.6 How does your Bio Skin sizing run?
- 2.7 My Bio Skin orthopedic brace feels tight. Is it too small?
- 2.8 How do I keep my Bio Skin® product from slipping?
- 2.9 How long can I wear my Bio Skin brace? Is it okay to sleep in it?
- 3 Product-Specific Questions: Mueller Sports Medicine
- 4 Product-Specific Questions: LP Support
- 5 Product-Specific Questions: Kinesio
- 6 Other Product-Specific Questions
General Customer Service Questions
Is there a retailer near my location who carries your products?
Please check our Locate A Retailer page to see a list of nearby stores that may carry our products. To confirm availability of the specific product in which you are interested, please call any store before visiting. Of course, you may also contact us to obtain this information.
How long will it take to process and ship my order?
We carry inventory on most of the items advertised on the site. Provided your product is in stock, we can process and ship it on the day it is received, provided this is before 4PM that day. Otherwise, it will be processed and shipped on the following day. Once shipped, it will take 1-5 business days to arrive (ground shipping).
How can I contact my local sales representative?
Please check our list of sales representatives for this information. The contact information for each sales representative is listed immediately below his/her profile. Alternatively, you may call us at 1-800-265-7126 for this information.
What is your return policy?
Our return policy is as follows:
- Merchandise may not be returned without first obtaining a Return Authorization (RA) number from Dunbar Medical. This may be requested online here. Each return requires a separate RA number.
- All returns are subject to inspection.
- A 25% restocking charge will be applied to all returns unless the item returned is being exchanged for another of the same type but a different size or color.
- The customer will be required to pay for shipping for all authorized returns.
- Include a note explaining the reason for return, purchase date and invoice number.
- Products purchased with initial stocking order may be exchanged within three (3) months without a restocking charge.
- Except for initial orders, as stated above, products must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Repairs must be clean and dry or they will be returned to you without repair.
- Custom or special sized products may be returned for modification only and not for credit or refund.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE IN SALEABLE CONDITION AND IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
Please ship all returns to:
5285 Tomken Road, Unit 1
Mississauga ON L4W 3N8
I would like to place an order on behalf of a team or other large organization. Can I contact you directly for a customized quotation?
Certainly! You can call us at 1-800-265-7126, fax us at 1-800-263-5607 or email us at email@example.com with details of the order on which you would like a quote. We look forward to hearing from you.
I am interested in looking at some catalogs of your products. Can I find them online, or do I need to contact you directly?
Most of our catalogs can be found in the Library section of our website. If the product or brand in which you are interested is not to be found there, please call us at 1-800-265-7126 and we will have it sent out to you. Please note, though, that we can only discuss wholesale prices with you if you have an approved wholesale account with us. You can apply online for such an account here.
I do not qualify for a wholesale account but I am nevertheless interested in shopping with you. Is this possible?
Certainly! Please visit our direct website and you will be able to place an order there. You will be able to see the price of the item without applying for an account, and the shipping cost will be visible before you checkout.
I’m having trouble locating a product on your website.
Our website does not necessarily carry all of the products we stock. If you can’t find what you need, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1-800-265-7126 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see if we can source your product for you.
Product-Specific Questions: Bio Skin
I am interested in buying a Bio Skin orthopedic support but I’m uncertain about the size I need. How can I find this information?
You can call us at 1-800-265-7126 and we will be happy to provide you with guidance. Alternatively, you can consult the page for the specific product on this website and look under the “Sizing” tab at the bottom of the page. You will find detailed sizing instructions there.
I need some guidance on how to put on the Bio Skin product I have purchased. Where can I find this information?
You will find this information in the form of a short video under the “Instructions” tab at the bottom of each Bio Skin product page. If this does not provide the specific information you need, or if you would just prefer to contact us directly, please call us at 1-800-265-7126 or consult your local sales representative.
Can I develop an allergic reaction from wearing my Bio Skin brace?
All Bio Skin orthopedic supports are hypoallergenic, latex free and neoprene free. There is no risk of an allergic reaction from wearing your Bio Skin orthopedic brace.
Will my Bio Skin orthopedic brace slip or migrate from its proper position while I am wearing it?
Bio Skin braces have a patented SkinLok™ feature that increases friction against the skin in the presence of moisture (from perspiration, water or lotion) thus holding the brace more firmly in place and increasing its effectiveness.
How do I wash my Bio Skin® product?
The best way to wash your Bio Skin® products is to wash them by hand in the sink or the shower with mild detergent and then hang them to dry. Do not put Bio Skin® products in the dryer. The high heat may cause the material to delaminate.
How does your Bio Skin sizing run?
Our products are designed to provide high-level compression which means that some people may feel that a product might be too small the first time they wear it. If you are between sizes you should probably buy the larger size unless you are looking for high compression.
My Bio Skin orthopedic brace feels tight. Is it too small?
Any moisture on your skin will make it harder to pull the product on. If your product feels too tight make sure your skin is clean and dry (no lotion) before putting it on.You may also try stretching it with your hands before applying it. The material will relax slightly after use.
If the product still feels too small you may exchange it for a larger size by following our return policy.
How do I keep my Bio Skin® product from slipping?
If you’re having trouble with your product slipping down try activating the SkinLok feature by getting your skin slightly damp before applying the product. Moisture (including sweat) will effectively lock the Bio Skin® material to your skin and prevent it from sliding down.
How long can I wear my Bio Skin brace? Is it okay to sleep in it?
If you have circulation problems, including diabetes, please consult your doctor about how much compression is appropriate for you. Generally, people in good health should not have a problem wearing Bio Skin® products for as long as they are comfortable. We generally don’t recommend wearing the products overnight.
Product-Specific Questions: Mueller Sports Medicine
Product-Specific Questions: LP Support
Product-Specific Questions: Kinesio